Thursday 13 November 2014

The Reflections of 2014!

This year of 2014 went really quickly, and I must say I enjoyed it. Except for the part where there is fighting, exams, and bullying. But I learnt allot of new things in blogging like: how to build a blog, I found out about gifs, I learnt how to make blog posts, how to leave comments on other blogs, e.c.t.
I also became more self-depended this year. I also had less homework this year than last year, so that's another good thing. I also got a new baby cousin earlier this year, in January.
Well I guess that's all the important things that happened this year, in my life.
Goodbye for now see you next week! <3 Ice-cream Girl!  

3 comments:

  1. dear kiona your blog is so amazing could you help me with my blog
    really cool giffs

    ReplyDelete
  2. dear kiona your blog is so amazing could you help me with my blog
    really cool giffs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Skye
    thanks for your comment, and yes i will help you with your blog:)

    ReplyDelete