Hey, kids this blog post is all about children's safety on the internet. My entire blogging class is doing the same. So lets get in with this....
Reasons children should be safe on the internet:
1. Make it hard for people to stalk you like not writing your surname, home address, school's name, your location or age
2. Make sure you don't talk about personal things to someone you have never met in real life because they can say they're ONLY 10 and there name is Layla but they can be a 42 year old named Nathin
3. DONT cyber bully because it can turn out really ugly and you can make a huge amount of trouble for your self and it is very mean and it makes you a bad person.
4. If someone is cyber bullying you, tell your parents, a teacher, a social worker, a cop, an uncle, an aunt, or anyone you could trust.
5. Oh and last but not least don't search up weird things, for your safety.